Monday, July 12, 2010

You've just been Clogged ( I am excessively proud of the double meaning of this title just thought you should know)

Ahh the wonders of the ugly clog. Well all you trendos out there listen up because I am betting a hot chocolate or two( think winter), that these are the next big thing this season. I have already nabbed three pairs, that way I can go and show off at the Swedish Cultural Center in Paris this fall (Sparkly or granny tights plus traditional clogs), before they become the big fashion, and before  H&M have untastefully made them in fluo pink and yellow in industrial quantities (by which time I will be cussing and ranting over how everyone has them, and trying to flog mine off on ebay..... well actually maybe not, 80% of the population do find them unsexy, repulsive, painful and heavy)
So anyway, I am going to test mine tomorrow at the Firemans Ball ( fyi: Big Ball in the 3ième arrondissement)
I'll let you know if I survived the pain or if some poor fireman had to put my feet out with the fire hose.











1 comment:

  1. non mais Anne-So, sérieux, les sabots c'est pas possible!
    Ca doit rester à la ferme et pi c'est tout!

    ReplyDelete