Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Pussy Pony Whisperer

I have been overly lazy, a complete and utter vegetable these last few days, and I have pictures to prove it as you will see later on.

However when I saw this video, I thought to myself, here are some guys who know what do do with their Sunday.... a My Little Pony movie. Not only do they spray paint the poor ponies, to the point of campness, around about the same time as the discovery of the biggest ever case of cruelty towards animals in Britain, but they also kill off every little girls dream of ever riding on the wings of a gentle and pink sparkly four legged shetland.
Just like the alcoholic uncle who told you that Father Christmas didn't exist when you were 5, the guys of this movie turn these cute bath time playtoys, and politically correct cartoons into neon green raging, runting aliens of mass destruction, that threaten to exterminate the bead brained mankind.
It's a Dvd classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment